1 cup flour
6 oz white chocolate
6 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 350. Grease and flour an 8x8 baking pan. (I used Pam for baking and dusted with a little extra flour)
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the butter and white chocolate and heat at thirty second intervals until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool. (about 10 minutes)
3. Stir in eggs and matcha powder until combined, then add flour, vanilla, and almond extract just until incorporated. Lastly stir in almonds and white chocolate chips.
4. Pour into prepared pan and spread into even layer. Bake about 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut and enjoy.
For more delicious Matcha recipes, wonder over to our Matcha recipe blog at https://www.cupofmatcha.com/blogs/ultimate-matcha-recipes.