- Preheat oven to 425 F (220C). Lightly coat your donut pan with cooking spray.
- Add all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and matcha) in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine (you can sift dry ingredients first, but this is a short cut – just whisk for 15 seconds).
- Add the beaten egg, milk, melted butter and honey to the mixing bowl, and whisk until incorporated.
- Use a pastry bag fitted with a round tip (or a large Ziploc bag with one corner snipped off) to pipe the batter into the donut mold. Fill each mold about ¾ full.
- Bake donuts for 8 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean and the donuts spring back when you lightly press your finger into them. Let cool in the pan for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack.
- To make the chocolate glaze, melt the chocolate in a double boiler (or in the microwave)
- Dip the cooled donuts into the melted chocolate and top with sprinkles of your choice. I recommend these donuts to be consumed on the same day.